Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Des'ola Bridals

I've known Des'ola for a few years now. We met in college at The Art Institute of Charleston and became really good friends. I had the honor of photographing Des'ola's bridals and also her wedding! The bridals were taken in Lexington, South Carolina. Look for some of my favorites from her wedding as well as Kevin and Des'ola tied the knot the weekend after Thanksgiving! 
I also want to send a quick thank you to Dale Holsenback and her husband for letting us use their Ford Galaxy Fairlane!
Here are a few of my favorites from Des'ola's bridal session!



A genuine smile from Des'ola!


This next one was edited by Des'ola! I loved her edit on this photo too much to post mine!

Des'ola is an amazing photographer. She's constantly inspiring me! I invite you to check out her work as well at www.desolaphotography.com

Thank you Des'ola for letting me photograph your bridals. It was truly an honor! Love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment