Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lyndsay and Nick

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph Lyndsay and Nick at Finlay Park! Lyndsay placed in the top 3 of my referral contest! We originally had a session schedule in October but with conflicting schedules at our location I was thankful they were coming back into town in November! I've known Lyndsay since high school and loved being able to finally photograph her! Nick is one that hates photos and doesn't like to smile either. Thank goodness Lyndsay had some tricks up her sleeve! (If you look closely at some photos you can see her tickling him! Love it!) Here are some of my favorites from their session:

My favorite photo from their session.




Thank you Lyndsay and Nick! Hope to work with you both again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment